|Model:||Paragon Home Artist|
|Dimensions Inside:||12" (width) x 12" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||16" (width) x 23" (depth) x 18.7" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||10" Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Side Element Only|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1900° F|
|Shipping Weight:||47# (UPS)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Genesis Mini Touch Screen Controller
- Energy-efficient ceramic fiber firing chamber heats rapidly.
- Stainless steel jacket is vented for lower surface temperature
- Safety on/off switch
- Fall-Away lid vent
- Light enough to take anywhere.
- Telescoping luggage carrier with wheels for easy moving; collapses for convenient storage.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The portable Paragon Home Artist kiln sets up in minutes. It plugs into a standard household outlet and features a collapsible luggage carrier for easy moving. Take it with you on vacation or to seminars.
The Paragon Home Artist kiln is surprisingly large, enough to fire 10” china plates, for a kiln that fires up to 1900°F on only 120 volts. The key is that it uses space-age ceramic fiber insulation, noted for energy efficiency. The stainless steel jacket is vented to lower the surface temperature. A latch holds the lid securely closed. A safety toggle switch on the side of the electrical box shuts off power to the heating element plus, a built-in fuse protects the controller.
The Paragon Home Artist portable kiln is ideal for traveling teachers because it cools rapidly. It is also popular with raku artists. The ceramic fiber is hardly affected by the thermal shock of opening the kiln at raku temperatures. For raku firing, please purchase the optional lid safety switch.