Free shipping on all kilns everyday of the year!*
no code. no end date. no kidding.
All of our kiln prices are quoted at the 100 % DELIVERED PRICE! That means... no need for a freight quote or to be surprised with hidden residential / lift-gate charges as our prices include all shipping charges *within the contiguous United States... UPS and motor freight!
Don't be fooled by websites with lower prices and flat rate shipping. Most of them have additional fees for residential delivery! At Kiln Frog, what you see is what you pay!
For clarification, the contiguous United States consists of the 48 adjoining U.S. states plus Washington, D.C. If you need info on shipping to Alaska or Hawaii... no problem! We've got you covered!
Top 5 things to remember when purchasing your kiln:
- Compare kilns on an equal basis. Don't be fooled - check out the specs and what's included before you buy... and, especially look at the controller (manual v.digital).
- Make sure you read the small print and ask for the delivered price. Sometimes it looks like shipping is included but, a lift gate or residential delivery fee may be added. All kilns @ Kiln Frog include shipping and residential delivery (*within the contiguous United States!)
- At Kiln Frog, we only sell kilns with a digital controller. To fuse glass, anneal beads, and PMC®, this is the only way to go!
- Always look for the shelf size before buying. Remember, kilns are labeled by the opening size, not the shelf size. You can only fuse as big as the shelf.
- Finally, most kilns are made to order and are dropped shipped from the manufacturer directly to your location. Production times varies by manufacturer and can be up to 6 weeks.