Do you have exploring questions about Bullseye Glass and how to use it?
Their Index of Frequently Asked Questions can be a helpful guide! It contains anything and everything you ever wanted to know about Bullseye Glass. So, get comfortable... this is a TON of great information!
- Is Bullseye glass COE 90?
- Can I use a ceramic kiln for glass?
- How can I learn to cut glass?
- Is Bullseye glass compatible in all conditions?
- Is Bullseye glass food safe?
- What are "striking" glass colors?
- What should I know about studio safety?
- What's the specific gravity of Bullseye?
- How do I know which clear Bullseye glass to use?
- Is there bubble-free glass?
- Why should I choose Bullseye glass over other glasses?
- New to using Bullseye Glass?
- What is coldworking?
- Besides sandblasting, how can I remove devit?
- Can I sandblast glass to remove devit?
- How do I coldwork my kilncast piece?
- How do I get rid of sharp edges on my project?
- What is kilnforming?
- How and why should I clean glass before firing it?
- How do I prevent glass from sticking to kiln shelves?
- How do I restrain glass flow?
- What is annealing? Why is it necessary?
- What is devitrification or devit?
- What is firepolishing?
- What is fusing?
- What is slumping?
- What is tack-fusing?
- What schedule should I use for annealing?
- Why should I fuse and slump glass in separate firings?
Want to see the full list? Check it out here... Index of Frequently Asked Questions!