Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Dimensions Inside:||16.5" (width) x 13.25" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||25.5" (width) x 28.5" (depth) x 32" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||15" Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||198# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentinel SmartTouch Controller
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- Wide-view tapered peepholes
- Ventilated, louvered switch box
- Two hand lifts
- Heavy-duty kiln stand with mar-proof plastic feet
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base
- Fall-away two-stage Prop-R-Vent
- Coated lid, peepholes, and rim of firebricks
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel case
- Full firing capacity: fire ware directly on the brick bottom
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves, which eliminate element pins
- 1-year limited warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
OPTIONAL Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 18” Square x 18” High
A deluxe, rock-solid kiln stand with locking casters, is now an option. STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Please check the options box if you would like a stand included with your kiln order. You will enjoy the convenience of effortlessly moving the kiln out of the way when not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 18” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand
The TNF1613 3" wall kiln is designed for porcelain, so it easily fires ceramics, china paint, decals, and gold. The size is ideal for teachers of china paint or dolls. The 8-sided, 16 ½” wide and 13 ¼” deep interior is as tall as standard 7-sided kilns. The TNF1613-3 kiln is 43% larger than the 66-3 series, yet costs only a few dollars more.Extra Wattage
The TNF1613-3 plugs into a 30 amp, 240-volt outlet. It uses 6400 watts of power, more watts per cubic foot than conventional kilns. The extra wattage helps compensate for aging elements or low voltage. This extra power is ample for cone 10 and, if desired, rapid heating. Elements last longer because the extra wattage and thicker 3" firebricks help the elements reach porcelain temperatures without strain.
The thermocouple senses temperature inside the kiln. It is the small rod that extends into the firing chamber. The ¼” wide Type-K, 14-gauge, exposed-tip thermocouple is made with special-limit wire for superior accuracy. The exposed tip gives the controller a fast response time for even temperatures during holds. The thermocouple is made in America to our exacting standards.
Helpful and awesome for this newbie!
I called with so many questions even before we ordered the kiln and he was so helpful even with questions I didn't know to ask. Once we got things going I had more questions and they answered all of those and more, giving us peace of mind in running everything smoothly. Will absolutely be calling Kiln Frog when we upgrade someday!