Enjoy Peace of Mind
Simple, hassle-free product protection for the products you love.
Protection plan coverage & benefits
- Extended protection: Enjoy your kiln without worry. You’re covered when regular use of your product over time results in mechanical or electrical failure.
- Zero deductible: If your kiln stops working, Extend will repair or replace it. No fees. No deductibles. No hidden costs.
- Convenient Support: You'll be directed to Kiln Frog's VIP technical support team to assist with your repair. KilnFrog and Extend are always happy to help. We have online chat and phone support M-F 9am-4:30pm (CST) and Sat 9am-1pm (CST) Simply file a claim with your email address or Extend contract ID (most claims are resolved in minutes).
Questions about your Extend Plan?
For questions about your Extend Protection Plan coverages and terms and conditions, please contact Extend at email@example.com or 1 (877) 248-7707.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Read Extend’s terms and conditions, visit here.
Your Kiln Comes with A Manufacturer’s Warranty
Every manufacturer has different warranty coverages, to find how long and what is covered during each warranty click below:
Why add Extend?
Extend provides extended coverage for your product after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Extend offers affordable, modern, and easy-to-understand plans.
Add an Extend plan to your purchase during checkout. Extend will work directly with you to get your product repaired or replaced. No catches -- everyone wins.
How it works
Life happens. Extend has you covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires through your chosen coverage term.
Easy claims, great service
Filing a claim is simple. Contact KilnFrog's VIP Technical Support Team (361) 596-3764 or Extend online or by phone at (877) 248-7707. Your claim will be processed in minutes and once approved, you'll receive details on your repair or replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Why should I add an Extend protection plan?
A: The plan provides coverage after your manufacturer’s warranty expires so you’re covered when it matters most.
Q: What do I need to provide if I file an Extend claim?
A: When filing a claim under your Extend Protection Plan, you will simply need to provide either your contract ID, email address, or another identifying piece of information.
- Q: Can I get at-home repairs under this warranty?