Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 284
|Dimensions Inside:||28" (width) x 18" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||34" (width)
|Shelf Size:||25" Twelve-Sided Shelf Kit - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to Cone 10 - 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||345# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- 28" interior diameter; and 18" interior depth
- Approximately 6.7 cubic feet
- Fires to Cone 10
- Easy access front fuse
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 25" twelve-sided kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The twelve-sided 28" Top-Loading Electric Seattle Pottery Supply Model 284 offers potters 6.7 cubic feet of interior capacity, but still fits well in limited-space studios. Ideal for small professional pottery studios.
Requires a minimum 50 Amp breaker and NEMA 6-50-2R plug. Please confirm that you have a 50 amp breaker with a 240 volt NEMA 6-50-2R receptacle available in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.