|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 25 Oval
|Dimensions Inside:||25" (length) x 37" (width) x 27" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||31" (length) x 44" (width)
|Shelf Size:||22" Oval Shelf Kit - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to Cone 08 (Cone 10 w/shorter element wear)
|Shipping Weight:||400# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- 25" length by 37" width and 27" depth interior
- Approximately 12 cubic feet
- Fires to Cone 8
- Spring-assisted lid
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 22" Oval kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty
The 25" Oval Top-Loading Electric Pottery Kiln offers potters a generous 12 cubic feet of interior space within an efficient footprint. Also ideal for ceramics artists who create large work.
Requires a minimum 70 Amp breaker and to be direct wired into electrical system. Please confirm that you have a 70 amp breaker and can direct wire your kiln into your electrical system in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.