|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 236
|Dimensions Inside:||23" (width) x 27" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||29.2" (width)
|Shelf Size:||21" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to Cone 10 - 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||325# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- 23" interior diameter; and 27" interior depth
- Approximately 7 cubic feet
- Fires to Cone 10
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 21" kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The ten-sided 23" Model 236 Top-Loading Electric Pottery Kiln offers potters 7 cubic feet of interior capacity, but still fits well in limited-space studios. Ideal for small professional pottery studios.
Requires a minimum 60 Amp breaker and NEMA 6-50R plug. Please confirm that you have a 60 amp breaker with a 240 volt NEMA 6-50R receptacle available in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.