Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 184|
|Dimensions Inside:||18" (width) x 18" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||24.2" (width)
|Shelf Size:||15" Octagon Shelf Kit - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to Cone 10 - 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||225# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- Approximately 2.8 cubic feet
- Fires to Cone 10
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 18" kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The Model 184 crucible kiln is Seattle Pottery Supply’s #1 most popular machine for home potters! The eight-sided 18" Top-Loading Electric Pottery Kiln offers home potters the perfect balance of interior space and compact size.
Requires a minimum 30 Amp breaker and NEMA 10-30-2 plug. Please confirm that you have a 30 amp breaker with a 240 volt NEMA 10-30-2 receptacle available in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.