|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 122
|Dimensions Inside:||12" (width) x 9" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||18" (width)
|Shelf Size:||12" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
120V fires to Cone 6 (2165F) / 240V fires to Cone 10
|Shipping Weight:||125# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 3-Key button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- 12" interior diameter; and 9" interior depth
- Approximately 0.6 cubic feet
- 120V fires to Cone 6 / 240V fires to Cone 10
- Easy access front fuse
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 12" kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty
Small but mighty, the 12" Top Loading Electric Pottery Kiln is the perfect size for a test kiln or for potters with small studios or lower product rates. It’s also Seattle Pottery Supply’s only kiln that can be plugged into a standard 120 volt circuit, meaning you won’t need to call in the electrician (make sure to check that your circuit has enough amps, though!)
Requires a minimum 20 Amp breaker and NEMA 5-20R plug. Please confirm that you have a 20 amp breaker with a 120 volt NEMA 5-20R receptacle available in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.
Check out this review and tutorial of Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 122 Kiln with Paul Hughes!