|Dimensions Inside:||16.5" (width) x 22.25" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||25.5" (width) x 28.3" (depth) x 37.5" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||15" Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||262# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentry 12-key Controller
- Long-life electrical system with high-temperature wire
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- 2 wide-view tapered peepholes
- Ventilated, louvered switch box
- 2 hand lifts
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base covers the entire brick bottom
- Fall-away two-stage Prop-R-Vent for venting the ware
- Coated lid, peepholes, and rim of firebricks for extended firebrick life
- Operating instructions on the switch box
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel case
- Full firing capacity: fire ware directly on the brick bottom
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves help prevent element bulging; eliminate the need for element pins; make changing the element easier and faster than some competing models that require element pins.
- Instruction Manual
- 1-year Limited Warranty
OPTIONAL Tall Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 18” Square x 12” High
A deluxe, rock-solid kiln stand with locking casters, is now an option. STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Please check the options box if you would like a stand included with your kiln order. You will enjoy the convenience of effortlessly moving the kiln out of the way when not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 12” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand.
Take advantage of the heat that radiates from the kiln. Load greenware on the lower shelf. Heat from the kiln will dry the ware to prepare it for the next firing. Save the time and electrical expense of drying the ware inside the kiln.
Assemble the stand with simple tools. The stand slides together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt.
The digital automatic TNF823 Paragon kiln is large enough for most ceramic projects. Figured at the cost per cubic foot, it is among our lowest-priced hobby kilns. It uses the same circuit size as most of our studio kilns. Upgrade to a larger kiln later without having to install a new circuit.
This kiln now features the easy-access drop-down switch box. Remove two screws, and the box, hinged at the bottom, opens forward for easy maintenance. The kiln features a top row of 2” high blank wall bricks. Since the brick is without element grooves, it is less susceptible to damage during loading than a grooved brick.
The TNF823 is made of 3” thick firebrick in the lid, walls, and bottom. It is designed for porcelain, stoneware, low-fire ceramics, china paint, decals, and gold.
The Xpress models feature a 3-key electronic controller, while the TNF models are equipped with a 12-key Sentry 2.0 controller.