Paragon Kiln - Janus23
|Dimensions Inside:||22.5" Width x 20.5" Depth|
|Shelf Size:||Six C-23H 1/2 Shelves, 20” round x ¾” - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Elements|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||308# (Motor Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 12-Key Digital Sentry 2.0 Controller
- Glass/pottery selection switch
- 3” insulating refractory firebrick walls
- Sidewall elements in dropped, recessed brick grooves are easy to replace
- Tapered peepholes for a wide view
- Kiln stand
- One year limited warranty
- Available in 240, 200, 208, or 380 volt, 50 or 60 hertz, single or 3 phase
The Paragon Janus23 is a multi-function kiln that can fire both pottery and glass. Heating elements are mounted in the top and sidewalls. To select between glass and pottery, it is as easy as the flip of a switch. With the switch in the glass position, heat comes from the top elements and the middle sidewall element so you can fuse and slump large glass projects placed on a single shelf. With the switch in the pottery position, heat comes from only the sidewall elements, and it fires to cone 10. Plus, since the Janus23 is designed for porcelain, it also easily fire ceramics, china paint, decals, gold and, of course, glass. The elements in the lid are mounted in a firebrick “ball” groove that eliminates element pins. The lid on the Janus23 is easy to lift with the exclusive, patented Paragon spring counter-balance. The Janus-23 comes standard with the Sentry Digital 12-Key Controller.