|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 186|
|Dimensions Inside:||18" (width) x 27" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||24.2" (width)
|Shelf Size:||15" Octagon Shelf Kit - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to Cone 10 - 2350° F
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- Approximately 4 cubic feet
- Fires to Cone 10
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 18" kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
Seattle Pottery Supply’s #1 most popular pottery kiln for home potters! The eight-sided 18" Top-Loading Electric Pottery Kiln offers home potters the perfect balance of interior space and a compact size. Also only requires a 40 amp breaker, so it works with most home electrical systems.
Requires a minimum 40 Amp breaker and NEMA 6-50-2 plug. Please confirm that you have a 40 amp breaker with a 240 volt NEMA 6-50-2 receptacle available in your home studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.