Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Model:||Paragon Pearl 18|
|Dimensions Inside:||18" (length) x 18" (width) x 8.5" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||27" (width) x 34" (depth) x 21" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||17” Square Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top Element Only|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Receptacle:||6-20R (dedicated circuit)|
|Shipping Weight:||253# (Motor Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentinel SmartTouch Controller
- Heating elements in the top of the kiln are mounted in pinless grooves
- ¼” heavy-duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- Safety switch and pilot light
- Air pistons assist in lifting the lid
- Louvered switch box, heavy-duty wiring
- Built-in Stand
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The Paragon Pearl-18 kiln is packed with exciting features. The top lifts away to give convenient access to the shelf area. Heavy-duty air pistons lighten the top. You can compose directly on the kiln shelf, then close the kiln top.
The lid elements use an element groove that eliminates element pins. Because the element coils are wider than the groove opening, the elements stay in place without pins. The sidewall element coils are protected in dropped, recessed grooves. The Pearl18 uses the digital 3-key Sentry Xpress controller.
The Pearl18 Furniture Kit is not included but, can be added to your kiln purchase. It includes one (1) 17 x 17 shelf, eight (4) 1" square posts and a 1 lb. Bag of Glass Separator.