|Dimensions Inside||22.5" (width) x 29" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||30.5" (width) x 43.8" (depth) x 48" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||20" Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||387# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentry 12-key Controller
- Sectional Construction
- Long-life electrical system with high-temperature wire
- Paragon's patented “LiteLid”
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- 2 wide-view tapered peepholes
- Ventilated, louvered switch box, Hinged at bottom
- Heavy duty kiln 24" stand
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base covers the entire brick bottom
- Fall-away two stage Prop-R-Vent for venting the ware
- Coated lid, peepholes, and rim of firebricks for extended firebrick life
- Operating instructions on the switch box
- Heavy gauge stainless steel case
- Full firing capacity: fire ware directly on the brick bottom
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves help prevent element bulging; eliminate the need for element pins; make changing the element easier and faster than some competing models that require element pins.
- Instruction Manual
- Certified to CSA & UL Standard 499
- 1-year Limited Warranty
OPTIONAL Tall Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 24” Square x 12” High
A deluxe, rock-solid kiln stand with locking casters, is now an option. STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Please check the options box if you would like a stand included with your kiln order. You will enjoy the convenience of effortlessly moving the kiln out of the way when not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 12” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand.
Take advantage of the heat that radiates from the kiln. Load greenware on the lower shelf. The heat from the kiln will dry the ware to prepare it for the next firing. Save the time and electrical expense of drying the ware inside the kiln.
The TNF-243 features sectional construction. Separate the kiln bottom and sections to repair bricks, change elements, or to move the kiln down narrow stairwells or through the narrowest doorways. Twist-lock spring latches hold the assembled collars securely.
The top row of brick in the TNF-243 is 2” high and without element grooves. It is less susceptible to damage during loading than a grooved brick.
Hinged at the bottom, the switch box on 8, 10 & 12-sided digital Paragon kilns opens forward for easy maintenance. A folding support arm holds the box in the open position. (See photo on cover.) The Sentry is mounted at the top of the switch box within easy reach. Operate it from a comfortable position.
The 10-sided TNF243 comes in deluxe 3” thick sidewalls, lid and bottom. The 3” brick is 20% thicker than the standard 2 ½” brick. For porcelain or stoneware, order the TnF-24-3, rated to 2350°F.
The massive lid is easy to lift with Paragon's patented “LiteLid,” which does away with cumbersome pulleys and cords and reduces lid weight to only several pounds of pressure. Most people can lift the lid with one hand. Unlike pulleys and weights, the LiteLid is self-contained on the kiln. No need to drill holes in the ceiling for pulleys. The LiteLid sharply reduces wear between the lid and top rim of firebrick. The truss and floating lid allow expansion of the lid. Ask competitors if their lid spring includes a truss and floating lid.
The controller has powerful features that you will enjoy using. Yet we have also worked hard to make the controller user-friendly.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction & Service and Sentry Controller Manuals
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns. Download the manual for the Sentry 2.0 12-Key Controller here to learn more about this controller.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.
Assemble the stand with simple tools. The stand slides together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt.