Paragon Kiln - Ovation-1013
|Dimensions Inside:||41" (length) x 22.5" (width) x 13" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||21” x 18” x 5/8” - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Shipping Weight:||425# (Motor Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 12-Key Digital Sentry 2.0 Controller
- 3”-thick firebricks in the wallsHeating elements in top mounted in pinless grooves
- Heating elements in the lower sidewalls
- ¼” heavy duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- Lock-in lid support
- Full-formed galvanized steel base for extra strength
- Louvered switch box, heavy duty wiring
- Two front tapered peepholes with plugs for a wide view
The Ovation-10 will inspire you to make glass. It is rugged, reliable, and designed to last. Enjoy fusing, slumping, pate de verre, and painting in this large production kiln. If you have been firing a smaller kiln, you will be amazed at the space inside the Ovation-10. Fire several large projects such as bowls or platters in one load. Dual spring-assisted lid supports transfer the weight of the lid to a massive hinge assembly on the back of the kiln. This reduces the stress on the kiln wall to give your kiln the long life that Paragon kilns are famous for. The Ovation-10 lid elements use an element groove that eliminates element pins. The element coils are wider than the groove opening, so the elements stay in place without pins. The sidewall element coils are protected in dropped, recessed grooves. The Paragon Ovation-10 comes standard with the Sentry Digital 12 Key Controller. This reliable solid-state Sentry controller continually monitors the firing so you can spend your time productively.