|Dimensions Inside:||5.5" (width) x 24" (depth) x 4.25 (height)|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||139# (Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 12-Key Digital Sentry 2.0 Controller
- Solid State Relays
- On/Off Safety Switch
- Built-in Stand
- Instruction Manual
- 1-year Limited Warranty
The KM-24T now has a solid state relay, which lasts far longer than a standard mechanical relay. The solid state relay has no moving parts to wear out. The first thing you will notice is that the solid state relay is silent. You will hear just the reassuring hum of elements. The solid state relay makes heating elements last longer and offers better temperature control during holds.
The KM-24T includes a mechanical relay as part of a safety circuit.
Paragon is proud to announce the KM-24T, with a 24” long interior. In addition, you can order Paragon furnaces in your choice of the economical 3-key Sentry Xpress temperature controller or the full 12-key Sentry.
Knifemakers Heat Treating Kit contains:
- One (1) Pair Hot Gloves: For intermittent handling of hot objects up to 400° F. Sold in pairs. Not intended for handling hot blades.
- One (1) Heat Treating Fork: Easily removes knifeholders and blades from the hot furnace. A sliding wooden handle allows you the most comfortable position for holding the fork. 31” long.
- Eight (8) Firebrick Supports: Position firebrick supports under the knifeholders inside the furnace. The firebrick supports raise the knifeholders so you can slide the fork under holders.
- Four (4) Knifeholders: High temperature removable pins fit into holes pressed into a ceramic base. The pins hold the blades on edge so heat can circulate around each blade. (You will need to wrap the blades in heat treating foil, which is not included in this kit.)