Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Model:||Jen-Ken Crucible 1813|
|Inside Dim:||18" (width) x 13" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||15" Round Shelf (not included)|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2300° F|
|Ship Wt:||200# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 3-Key Digital Orton Controller
- JUMP START Programming
- 2-Position Lid Prop for venting
- High Temp Lid Coating
- Lid Cut-off Switch
- Safety Pilot Light
- NEW! Solid State Relays
- Base Bricks (Metal Stand available as an upgrade)
- Instruction Manual & DVD
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
The Crucible 1813 was designed to melt cullet in order to allow the hot glass artist to have various color pots available. Additionally, this kiln is perfect for roll-ups when you don't need a full furnace of glass.