Paragon Kiln - Janus24
|Dimensions Inside:||24" (width) x 22.5" (depth) x 15" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||One (1) 22" Square Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top , Door and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350° F|
|Shipping Weight:||425# (Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 12-Key Digital Sentry 2.0 Controller
- On/Off Door Safety Switch
- 3” Insulating Refractory Firebrick Walls
- Steel Floor Pan supports Brick Bottom
- Glass / Pottery Selection Switch
- Instruction Manual
- One-year Limited Warranty
- Sidewall elements in dropped, recessed brick grooves are easy to replace.
- Two Peepholes on the left kiln wall
- Option to Upgrade to the NEW "Paragon Sentinel Smart Touch" Controller
The Paragon Janus-24 can fire both pottery and glass. Heating elements are mounted in the top, sidewalls, and door for unsurpassed heat distribution.
Select between glass and pottery with the flip of a switch. With the switch in the glass position, heat comes from the top elements and the middle sidewall element. With the switch in the pottery position, heat comes from only the sidewall elements.
In the glass mode, fuse and slump large glass projects placed on a single shelf. In the pottery mode, fire to cone 10. You can also fire several shelves of smaller glass pieces in pottery mode.