|Model:||Paragon Fusion 7|
|Dimensions Inside:||14.5" (width) x 6.5" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||13” Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Amperage:||15 amps (20 amp breaker recommended)|
|Shipping Weight:||103# (UPS)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Digital Sentry Xpress with 8 Segment Ramp-Hold, Skip Segment & Program Review
- Heating elements in top of all models
- Element groove that eliminates element pins
- ¼” heavy duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- 2 ½” insulating refractory firebrick in walls and bottom; 3” firebrick lid
- Lock-in lid support
- Full-formed galvanized steel base
- Louvered switch box, heavy duty wiring
- Tapered peephole with plug for a wide view
Paragon’s new Fusion-series digital hot glass kilns are packed with exciting features. They come in 6, 7, 8 and 10-sided versions. You're right... the Fusion 7 is the seven-sided version.
The Fusion-series lid elements use a new element groove that eliminates element pins. The element coils are wider than the groove opening, so the elements stay in place without pins.
A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
Kiln Comes with Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 18” Square x 18” High
A deluxe kiln stand with locking casters is included with the kiln. Enjoy the convenience of rolling the kiln out of the way when it is not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 18” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand