|Model:||Paragon Fusion 7|
|Dimensions Inside:||14.5" (width) x 6.5" (depth)|
|Dimensions Outside:||22" (width) x 24.5" (depth) x 30.5" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||13” Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Amperage:||15 amps (20 amp breaker recommended)|
|Shipping Weight:||137# (Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Genesis Mini Touch Screen Controller
- Heating elements on top of all models
- Element groove that eliminates element pins
- ¼” heavy-duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- 2 ½” insulating refractory firebrick in walls and bottom; 3” firebrick lid
- Lock-in lid support
- Louvered switch box, heavy-duty wiring
- Tapered peephole with plug for a wide view
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
OPTIONAL Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 18” Square x 18” High
A deluxe, rock-solid kiln stand with locking casters, is now an option. STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Please check the options box if you would like a stand included with your kiln order. You will enjoy the convenience of effortlessly moving the kiln out of the way when not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 18” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand.
Paragon’s new Fusion-series digital hot glass kilns are packed with exciting features. They come in 6, 7, 8, and 10-sided versions. You're right... the Paragon Fusion 7 kiln is the seven-sided version.
The Fusion-series lid elements use a new element groove that eliminates element pins. The element coils are wider than the groove opening, so the elements stay in place without pins.
A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
My experience was good, now that I have had my kiln for a few months I which I could trade in for a bigger kiln. But I am making it work.
Fusion 7 kiln
Good, except the company never sent me the peep hole plug after I called and told them it wasn’t with the kiln. They said they would send it but never received.
I love my Paragon kiln!
I love my kiln, the controller is super easy to use, and the transaction with KilnFrog was easy too. I recommend this kiln and this company.