Paragon Kiln - Fusion10
|Dimensions Inside:||23.5" (width) x 11" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||21” Round Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Digital Sentry Xpress with 8 Segment Ramp-Hold, Skip Segment & Program Review
- Heating elements in top of all models
- Element groove that eliminates element pins
- ¼” heavy duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- 2 ½” insulating refractory firebrick in walls and bottom; 3” firebrick lid
- Lock-in lid support
- Full-formed galvanized steel base
- Louvered switch box, heavy duty wiring
- Tapered peephole with plug for a wide view
The 10-sided Fusion10 will open a world of creativity for you. The Fusion10 firebrick lid heating elements are seated in pinless grooves. A sidewall element, which is protected in recessed firebrick wall grooves, adds to temperature uniformity. The standard insulating firebrick top on the Fusion10 can be upgraded to the optional deluxe ceramic fiber top. The fiber top is noted for keeping the kiln interior especially clean. Both tops have the same pinless element grooves. An 18” tall stand comes standard on the Fusion10. The stand raises the kiln to a comfortable height for loading and operation. A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.