Paragon Kiln - SC2 Pro
|Model:||Paragon SC2 Pro|
|Dimensions Inside:||5.75" (length) x 8" (width) x 7.75" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||6" Square Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2000° F|
|Amperage:||12 Amps (You can plug it into most household outlets)|
|Shipping Weight:||36# (UPS)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 3-Key Digital Sentry Xpress Controller
- Solid state relay
- Mechanical safety relay
- On/Off Safety Switch
- Door opens 180 degrees for easy loading
- Slotted case for air circulation
- Electrical components in the base stay cool even at extended hold times.
- Top Vent Hole with tapered plug (for lost wax casting)
- 1/4" Thick Ceramic Fiber Shelf
- Power cord located out of the way at the back of the SC-2 Pro cabinet
- Built-in Stand
- Instruction Manual
- 2-year Limited Warranty
The venerable SC-2 has been in production since 1997. It is a proven design that we have steadily refined over the years. Thousands of artists in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Japan love their SC-2. The sleek SC-2 Pro has the same ceramic fiber firing chamber as the standard SC-2. In addition, the SC-2 Pro features a brushed stainless steel door with an easy-to-open 9” long wooden handle. The door opens and closes gently with an adjustable, spring-loaded catch on the bottom. The control panel is sloped for easy viewing and operation of the controller. The doors on both kilns open 180 degrees to give you full access to the interior. The SC-2 Pro also has an easy-access back panel for quick maintenance. The SC-2 Pro elements are powered by a quiet, solid state relay, eliminating the need to change your relays.