|Model:||Evenheat RM II 1210|
|Inside Dim:||11.25" (diameter) x 13.5" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||10.25" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||1800° F|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Set-Pro 3-Key Controller w/ Express Mode
- 2-1/2" Brick Construction
- Swing View Adjustable Control
- Wide Lid Handle
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Properly Sized Stands
- Lid Security Bar
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- Responsive Thermocouples
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
The RM II 1210 is designed for china painting up to 1800°F (982°C), cone 07. Its small size, depth and 120V operation make it perfect for the china and porcelain painting studio.
The RM II 1210 is automatically controlled with our TAP Touchscreen, Genesis Touchscreen, Set-Pro or Rampmaster II programmable controls. Each is designed for easy programming and excellent firing results. Order yours with our Quiet Drive Solid State output option for tight temperature control and longer element life.