|Model:||Evenheat Kiln - HF 810|
|Inside Dim:||11.25" diameter x 9" deep|
|Outside Dim:||23.5" (length) x 17.25" (width) x 23" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||10.25" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||2300° F|
|Ship Wt:||62# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Set-Pro 3-Key Controller w/ Express Mode
- 3" Brick Construction
- Swing View Adjustable Control (on RM and Tap Controller)
- Wide Lid Handle
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Properly Sized Stands
- Lid Security Bar
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- Responsive Thermocouples
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
*** This kiln is 120v but, requires a 5-20R DEDICATED CIRCUIT. Learn more about dedicated circuits HERE! ***
The HF 810 is designed for china painting and all clays up to 2300°F (1260°C), cone 8. Its small size and 120V operation make it perfect for the casual and private studio.
The HF 810 is automatically controlled with our TAP Touchscreen, Set-Pro or Rampmaster II programmable controls. Each is designed for easy programming and excellent firing results.