Covington - Mini Professional Glass Lathe
The Mini Professional Glass Lathe is the answer small and intricate piece workers are seeking. With the precision and look of the Professional Lathe in mind, the Mini Lathe is a great, low cost, small scale option.
The ultra-precise model allows the user to grind, engrave, and polish all on one miniature, tabletop-sized unit. With the integrated variable speed motor controller, you have speeds available from 0 to 1800 RPM at the simple twist of a dial.
- 1” Stainless Steel – Turned, Ground & Polished Shaft with a ½” turned down and threaded end to accept smaller accessories.
- 110 volts / 60Hz
- Variable Speed Control from 0 to 1800 rpm
- Water Resistant Motor
- Precision Based
- DC motor and controller
- Holds up to 4” wheels
- Plumbing kit sold separately
- Powder coated for durability
- Machined out of aircraft quality billet aluminum
- Catch pan and hood
- Machine is mounted to a solid base
- Packed weight and dimensions: 40 lbs. – 28” x 18” x 15”
This machine comes complete mounted on a solid base, a splash pan and hood with water manifold and valve attached, instructions, and product guarantee.