Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Much like it’s namesake, the Graham anvil has gotten 25lbs bigger since it’s introduction to the knifemaking world!
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 5.5 in.
- Hardened 54-56 HRC
- 10″ x 4″ face
- 4″ Conical short horn
- 4″ flat horn
- 1″ step
- 1″ hardy hole
- 1/2″ pritchel
- Weighs 137-144 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Cast AISI 4140 steel
- Medium frequency induction heated for a surface hardening to 6mm
- Round and Square swages
- 88% of total mass is under the face (optimal for knifemaking)
These anvils will ONLY be shipped via UPS Ground.
New anvils will require dressing. This is the process of grinding your anvil smooth to your liking. An angle grinder with a 40/80/120 flap wheel will only take a few minutes to dress the horn, corners, step, etc. Some use the anvil as/is, others want to polish it before using. The choice is entirely up to you.
The face and bottom of the anvil have been machined flat. These surfaces are ready to use.
The horn and step have been lightly ground, to inspect for any defects.