|Model:||Jen-Ken AF3P 11-E|
|Inside Dim:||11" (width) x 9" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||10” Round Shelf|
|Max Temp:||1700° F|
|Ship Wt:||55# (UPS)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 3-key Digital Orton Controller
- JUMP START Programming
- 2-position Lid Prop for venting
- High Temperature Lid Coating
- Instruction Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Shelf Kit: includes a shelf, posts, kiln wash and base brick
The Jen-Ken AF3P 11-E kiln can hold a 10" plate mold or an 8" square mold. The added depth can expand your contemporary warm glass to include pot melts, pattern bars and some nice size drop-outs. Both top and side firing with a 3” viewing window built into the side.
This kiln is great for instructional workshops as it has over 20 different firing schedules as well as many blank slots for those users that want to design their own firing schedules. All programs are easily editable so you can fine-tune your controllers results.