Rayzist - 1924 Automatic Recycling Sandcarving System
|Inside Work Space:||19"d x 24"w x 24"h|
|Outside Dimensions:||23"d x 25.5"w x 66"h|
|Voltage:||110 volts, also available as 220 volt, 50 hz.|
|Price does NOT INCLUDE air compressor or shipping.|
Loaded with standard features, the Rayzist 1924 Sandcarving System includes:
- Pressure Pot - this 50 lb., asme-certified pressure vessel houses the abrasive. It automatically filters out debris to prevent clogging. Our exclusive 45 degree angle design allows for a more consistent sandflow.
- Stand-alone Dust Collector - The stand-alone dust collector is a powerful 135 cfm unit that efficiently separates and traps dust and worn abrasive.
- Ergonomic Cabinet Design - The cabinet design follows the contours of your natural position while sandcarving, which allows you to work comfortably and more productively.
- Seam-Welded/Powder-Coated - The system is built to last for years, with total seam-welded, 14 gage steel construction and a epoxy powder-coated finish. The epoxy powder-coated finish resists rust as well as chips, scratches and wears better than other types of finishes.
- Gloveless Sleeves - The large gloveless sleeves are made of a lightweight polyurethane, for easy mobility and handling of your products while sandcarving.
- Padded Arm Rests - The padded arm rests prevent stress to your forearms and provide added comfort while sandcarving.
- Halogen Lighting - The single recessed halogen lighting provides the brightest lit sandcarving workspace on the market. The halogen light also ensures longer life and clean white light during operation.
- Oversized Viewing Window - The oversized laminated safety glass provides superior visibility while sandcarving. The oversized viewing window can easily be replaced.
- Full Size Single Door Entry - The full size single door entry is generous in size and opens on the right side of the cabinet. A large entry area minimizes the potential for bumping or nicking your sandcarvred products.
- Wheels - locking wheels give you the flexibility to move your system when required.]
- Foot Switch Valve - This foot switch valve provides longer performance and is very low maintenance in comparison to the former foot switch valve. It also optimizes air and sand flow to your hoses.
- Heavy Duty Blasting Hose - The 10 ft. Heavy duty hose is flexible and provides adequate sand flow and longer blasting usage.
- Right and Left Hose Holes - The blasting hose can be used from the right or left side, so the system is as convenient for left-handed sandcarvers as it is for right-handed sandcarvers.
- Carbide Nozzle - The durable 3/32-inch carbide nozzle is versatile and easy to use for any sandcarving project. It comes with an adapter and o-ring.
- Pressure Regulator/Water Separator - This unit regulates the amount of air pressure and sand flow (psi) being sent to your blasting hose/nozzle and efficiently separates the water content. We have combined the two functions into one unit to minimize space. Standard features include an auto-relieving moisture drain to remove water drops and oil from compressed air, a push-down locking adjustment knob to change pressure settings, pressure gauge, liquid level indicator and manual relieving valve.
- Exclusive Air Curtain - The exclusive "Max flow" air curtain directs air across your viewing window to remove dust and ensure maximum visibility while sandcarving. This process is made possible by a vent above the viewing window. It also, helps prevent dust and overspray to your viewing window.
Need help? Download the the 1924 Sandcarving System Manual!
Rayzist guarantees that our sandcarving systems are built to last.
- Lifetime warranty on cabinet construction
- 1-year warranty on the motor
- 90-day warranty on water separator/regulator
- 90-day warranty on foot pedal, foot switch valve and heavy duty blasting hose