Evenheat Kiln - RM II 1813
|Model:||Evenheat RM II 1813|
|Inside Dim:||17.5" (diameter) x 13.5" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||15.5" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||2300° F|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Set-Pro 3-Key Controller w/ Express Mode
- 2-1/2" Brick Construction
- Swing View Adjustable Control
- Wide Lid Handle
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Properly Sized Stands
- Lid Security Bar
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- Responsive Thermocouples
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
Small, personal porcelain and ceramic studios delight in the RM II 1813. Porcelain artists find its size large enough for even the largest dolls while offering the space for limited classroom use. The casual ceramic artist likes its small footprint and capable performance.
The RM II 1813 is the finest automatically controlled, small porcelain and ceramic kiln available. Available with our TAP Touchscreen, Genesis Touchscreen, Set-Pro or Rampmaster II controls. Order yours with our Quiet Drive Solid State output option for tight temperature control and longer element life.