Covington - Mounted Wet Belt Sander
The Mounted Wet Belt Sander has 6" of workspace and is designed to sand, grind, and polish small items. This sander comes complete with a 1/3hp motor and belt guard mounted on a rustproof aluminum topped Lam-I-Cushion base, instructions, and product guarantee.
A water valve and spray nozzle are built in for easy hookup. The water valve takes 1/4"OD plastic tubing for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tubing for pressure systems. This model ships with the motor attached, ready to plug in and operate.
Each machine includes:
- Upright bearing support casting mounted on a cast aluminum tank
- Unobstructed access to work area
- Quick change belt system
- Powder coated hood, base, and bearing support
- Single control alignment to keep belt running true
- Shielded bearings, double sealed and greased for life
- Adjustable back plate sands flat surfaces
- Motor: 1/3 hp, 110v motor
- Size: 24”L x 12”W x 20”H
- Water valve takes 1/4" O.D. plastic tube for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tube for pressure system
- Drain system can be provided by 1/2" O.D. plastic tube. Just squeeze tube end and insert in drain port. Overflow can then drain from sander tank.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs
Belt Starter Kit: Normally sold as single belts, we've bundled them in a PACK of 10!
Starter Kit consists of: 1-60g, 1-80g, 2-100g, 1-220g, 1-320g, 1-400g, 1-600g, 1-800g, and 1-1,000g. These 3" x 41 1/2" Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts are the proper fit for the Mounted Wet Belt Sander - Model #466.
You can add extras of any grit to your set to get more of what you need! Want a special mix? Call or email us and we will personalize the mix to your needs!
NOTE: Shipping is factory direct via UPS.