Covington - Deluxe Commercial Wet Belt Sander
This deluxe Wet Belt Sander and Polisher is designed for production type work. The 3" x 41 1/2" size belts provide for greater surface cutting and extended belt life. Additionally, the 13" high back plate is standard on this machine making it possible to wet sand pieces vertically.
Concerned about a water connection or hook-up... no problem. Just purchase the small 2 gallon pressure bottle and your ready to go. We love this easy tank and we know you will too!
Each machine includes:
- Unobstructed access to the sanding work area
- 13" Backplate
- 4" Backplate
- Belt guard mounted and ready to plug-in and operate
- New rust proof aluminum topped Lami-I-Cushion base
- Built -in water valve and spray nozzle
- Delivery sponge for applying water to belt
- Single control alignment to keep belt running true
- Shielded bearings, double sealed and greased for life
- Operating instructions and guarantee
- Motor: 1/2 hp, 110v motor
- Size: 25"L x 13"W x 27H
- Water valve takes 1/4" O.D. plastic tube for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tube for pressure system
- Drain system can be provided by 1/2" O.D. plastic tube. Just squeeze tube end and insert in drain port. Overflow can then drain from sander tank.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs
Belt Starter Kit: Normally sold as single belts, we've bundled them in a PACK of 10!
Our Starter Kit consists of: 1-60 grit, 2-80 grit, 1-100 grit, 2-220 grit, 1-320 grit, 1-400 grit, 1-600 grit, and 1-800 grit. These 3" x 41 1/2" Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts are the proper fit for the Deluxe Commercial Wet Belt Sander, #761.
You can add extras of any grit to your set to get more of what you need! Want a special mix? Call or email us and we will personalize the mix to your needs!
NOTE: Shipping is factory direct via UPS.