Covington Engineering - Deluxe Commercial Wet Belt Sander - Model #761
This deluxe Wet Belt Sander and Polisher is designed for production type work. The 3" x 41 1/2" size belts provide for greater surface cutting and extended belt life. Additoanlly, the 13" high back plate is standard on this machine making it possible to wet sand pieces vertically.
Concerned about a water connection or hook-up... no problem. Just purchase the small 2 gallon pressure bottle and your ready to go. We love this easy tank and we know you will too!
The belts (WBL41) are sold separately but are inexpensive.
Each machine includes:
- Unobstructed access to the sanding work area
- 13" Backplate
- 4" Backplate
- Belt guard mounted and ready to plug-in and operate
- New rust proof aluminum topped Lami-I-Cushion base
- Built -in water valve and spray nozzle
- Delivery sponge for applying water to belt
- Single control alignment to keep belt running true
- Shielded bearings, double sealed and greased for life
- Operating instructions and guarantee
- Motor: 1/2 hp, 110v motor
- Size: 25"L x 13"W x 27H
- Water valve takes 1/4" O.D. plastic tube for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tube for pressure system
- Drain system can be provided by 1/2" O.D. plastic tube. Just squeeze tube end and insert in drain port. Overflow can then drain from sander tank.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs
(+$40) Sold as single belts, we've bundled them in a STARTER PACK of 10! Our Starter Pack consists of: 1-60 grit, 2-80 grit, 1-100 grit, 2-220 grit, 1-320 grit, 1-400 grit, 1-600 grit, and 1-800 grit.
You can add extras of any grit to your set to get more of what you need! Want a special mix? Call or email us and we will personalize the mix to your needs!
These 3" x 41 1/2" Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts are the proper fit for the Deluxe Wet Belt Sander, model number 761.
NOTE: Shipping is factory direct via UPS.