- Dimension: 16 x 12 x 14 in.
- Chamber measures 6″ diameter × 13″
- One end 3/4 blocked, one end full open
- Max temp of 2400° F
- 470+ BTU per cubic inch
- Hot enough to forge weld!
- Welded leg plates with integrated toolrest holder
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Forge w/ adjustable sliding tool rest
- Two 20 PSI regulators w/hoses
- Two 100k venturi burners
- 16 oz Plistix 900f (not required for use)
Need a simple blacksmithing forge? This is the forge for you. With a 6″ diameter x 13″ long chamber, the Firestorm 2-burner has plenty of room for horseshoes, scroll work, and other blacksmithing staples.
The Firestorm 2-Burner (FS2) forge uses Kastolite 50-25 Plus cast refractory, cured and baked for 6 hours at 450°F. Ready to use right out of the box and it will last much longer than wool based forges.
Want to weld in your forge, but aren’t comfortable with fluxless welding yet? Get a piece of stainless steel and make a dish for the bottom. This is the easiest way to protect your forge from flux.
We include a bag of Plistix 900F. Although not required for use, this easy-to-apply refractory is painted on the inside of the chamber and improves efficiency. Simply mix with water, wet the chamber with a damp rag and paint the Plistix 900F on.
We also improved the construction level of this forge. With 1/8″ thick stainless material all around, TIG welded end plates, and a tough, cast refractory shell, it’s built to last! Heck, we even managed to make the toolrest stronger.