|Model:||Seattle Pottery Supply - Model 123
|Dimensions Inside:||12" (width) x 13" (depth)
|Dimensions Outside:||18" (width)
|Shelf Size:||10" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||120V fires to Cone 04 (1900F) / 240V fires to Cone 10
|Shipping Weight:||135# (Freight)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- V6-CF 12-button digital controller
- Upgraded Mercury Relays in allowed states
- Mechanical Relays in restricted states
- 12" interior diameter; and 13" interior depth
- Approximately 0.9 cubic feet
- 120V fires to Cone 04 / 240V fires to Cone 10
- Easy access front fuse
- Element Pilot light
- 3-inch fire brick
- Fits the 12" kiln shelf kit (not included)
- ETL certified
- 1 yr. warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
Small but mighty, the 12" Top Loading Electric Pottery Kiln is the perfect size for a test kiln or for potters with small studios or lower product rates who are using low fire clay and glazes. It’s also Seattle Pottery Supply’s only kiln that can be plugged into a standard 120 volt circuit, meaning you won’t need to call in the electrician (make sure to check that your circuit has enough amps, though!)
If you opt for the 240v configuration, this great little kiln will fire to cone 10!
Requires a minimum 20 Amp breaker and NEMA 5-20R plug. Please confirm that you have a 20 amp breaker with a NEMA 5-20R receptacle available in your studio.
Ceramic Kiln Instruction Manual
Want to know more about this kiln before you buy? Click here to download the manual and read more on ceramic kilns.
Need more for your kiln? Explore more safety and other accessories here.
Seattle Pottery Kiln 123
This Kiln has plenty of space for multiple items and has fired bisque and glaze with programmed settings perfectly. no lost items after 10 firings. very happy with this kiln. also it is 3” walls and does not give off much heat so it is perfect in basement area