Paragon Kiln - Pearl-44
|Dimensions Inside:||22" (length) x 44" (width) x 13" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||Two (2) C- 20 shelves (20” square x 5/8”)- NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Shipping Weight:||920# (Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 12-Key Sentry 2.0 Digital Controller
- Heating elements in the top of the kiln are mounted in pinless grooves.
- ¼” heavy duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- Safety switch and pilot light
- Air pistons assist lifting the lid.
- Louvered switch box, heavy duty wiring
- Heavy tubular steel frame for rock-steady support.
- Air Pistons
- Louvered Switch Box
- Option to Upgrade to the NEW "Paragon Sentinel Smart Touch" Controller
The Pearl 44, other wise known as the GL44 ADTS, top lifts away to give convenient access to the shelf area. Heavy-duty air pistons lighten the top. You can compose directly on the kiln shelf, then close the kiln top. For unsurpassed heat distribution, the Pearl-44 includes sidewall elements. The lid elements use an element groove that eliminates element pins. Because the element coils are wider than the groove opening, the elements stay in place without pins. The sidewall element coils are protected in dropped, recessed grooves. The Pearl 44 has firebrick sidewalls and bottom and a 3" thick ceramic fiber top. For long life, the firebrick sidewalls include expansion joints. The heavy tubular frame gives the firing chamber rock-steady support. These are some of the reasons the Pearl 44 is so reliable. To keep the electrical components cool for long, trouble-free service, they are mounted away from the firing chamber inside a louvered switch box. The Pearl 44 uses the digital 12-key Sentry 2.0 controller. The Pearl 44 Furniture Kit is not included but, can be added to your kiln purchase. It includes two (2) 20 x 20 shelf, eight (8) 1" square posts and a 2 lb. Bags of Glass Separator.