|Dimensions Inside:||18" (width) x 18" (depth) x 22.25" (height)|
|Dimensions Outside:||36" (width) x 31.3" (depth) x 60" (height)|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 2350°F, Cone 10|
|Shipping Weight:||530 lbs. (Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentry 12-Key Controller
- Saves electricity with 3” firebricks
- Cone 10, 2350°F
- Two tapered peepholes in the side give a wide view of the interior
- Proportional power elements for more even heating
- Heavy-gauge steel covers the bottom under the firebricks for extra strength.
- 1 ½” air gap between the switch box and kiln; electrical components stay cool and last longer
- Built-in fuse protects the controller
- Four hand-lifts
The Iguana is powered with reliable extra heavy-duty elements. This results in long element life, because the elements do not “struggle” to reach high temperatures. 10,800 watts heat the 18” wide, 18” deep, 22 ½” high interior to a full cone 10.
Easy to Load
The Iguana is easy on the back muscles. With the 22” stand, the interior floor height is a comfortable 34 ½”.
Potters and ceramists who struggle with top-loading kilns will enjoy the Iguana. The door swings open 160 degrees on a heavy ½” steel rod with sealed bearings. A spring-loaded latch presses the door tightly closed. A recessed firebrick lip around the door seals in heat.
Industrial-gauge elements are seated and protected in dropped, recessed firebrick grooves. The elements are easy to replace, because you can comfortably reach into the kiln.
For your peace of mind, the Iguana includes a safety switch that shuts off power to the controller when not in use. The ventilated switch box is generously louvered for air circulation for the long life of the electrical components. Yet dust is kept to a minimum.