Genesis Model LT3140 Controller
The Genesis Model LT3140 Controller is the next generation of kiln controllers with its modern and intuitive user platform. But, because results are what counts, this one also includes the knowledge that is at the heart of every Bartlett controller.
Bartlett designs, manufactures and sells all of their controllers with their customers at the forefront of that process and we insist on procedures and systems to continue to be a reliable and consistent resource for artists. The control strategies that have produced so many successful firings with Bartlett controllers will only be enhanced by this new format of display and user interface.
This controller will make firing kilns just a little bit easier in these ways:
- Touch-screen technology for the user interface
- Easy-to-follow screen descriptions
- Different user-interface levels, which can be set to match the user’s firing knowledge
- Graphical display of the firing process right at the controller
- Store up to 12 custom user programs
- Up to 32 segments per program
- Ability to make adjustment during a firing such as add segments, add temperature, and skip segments
- Built in diagnostics testing for use with a current sensor
- Error Codes
- WiFi enabled for easy software updating
- Compatible with KISS computer interface
For clarification, you must choose the 12-Key RTC-1000 or V6-CF Controller option, than add the Genesis Model LT3140 upgrade. The upgrade price is only for a Genesis Model LT3140 ordered with a new kiln.
The retail cost to upgrade a new Olympic kiln to the Genesis Model LT3140 Controller (from the 12-Key RTC-1000 or V6-CF Controller ): $100.00. If you are interesting in upgrading an exsisting Olympic Kiln, please contact Olympic directly.