Jen-Ken Kiln - AF3P 15/9
|Model:||Jen-Ken AF3P 15/9|
|Inside Dim:||15" (width) x 9" (depth)|
|Shelf Size:||13” Round Shelf|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F (glass) / 2150° F (casting)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- 3-key Digital Orton Controller
- JUMP START Programming
- Shelf Kit: 1 full shelf, 3 each 1/2" posts, and kiln wash
- 2-position Lid Prop for venting
- Peephole Plug
- High Temperature Lid Coating
- Instruction Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Designed for the artist that has a passion for all the fired arts! This kiln can have BOTH Glass Fusing and Glass Casting firing modes. The Glass mode gives the uniform top blast of heat to evenly heat the glass on the shelf with some of the side coils working to help bring the kiln to temperature. The Casting mode is all side firing that is great for the ceramics and glazes. The Casting mode will help glass casters hold at 1700°F without over heating the lid coils.