WHY WE STARTED THIS COMPANY… KilnFrog.com was born from the idea that kiln shopping is a big pain in the neck, and confusion runs rampant! We noticed that all the information in the vast web wasteland was from the manufacturers’ point of view, and not the user’s perspective.So, being the rebels that we are, we decided to put an end to that!Launched from our craft supply store in San Antonio, Texas in 2010, where we had sold kilns to artists and crafters since 2002, we struck out online and began selling with one line of kilns, some glass, a grinder, and a saw. The rest, so they say, is history. Today, our team is comprised of artists and makers at heart! We’ve taken apart kilns and put them back together again, and we fire kilns on a regular basis, so we’re speaking from a users’ view point.
OUR MISSION… is to provide honest unbiased observations from brand to brand, as well as real world solutions that make sense for how you plan on using your kiln. We work hard every day to provide a stellar resource that makes a real difference in your decision-making process. We've helped thousands of customers purchase their kiln in the last 12 years, we're happy to help you too!
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS...
- You can talk to a real person on the phone, email or via text - you choose! (We promise we will respond during regular business hours.)
- We sell American made products. We support US manufacturers! We don't import foreign made products
- We won’t sell fake warrantees! All our warranties are backed by the manufacturer with original factory parts.
- We're American owned and based in the USA! Our customer service is in Texas and we don't outsource.
- We'll tell you the truth. We won't try and sell you things you don't need. Wasting your hard-earned money isn't what we're about, and it's unethical. We'll tell you the truth about what add-on items are really worth the money and what you just don't need for your application.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE DIVERSE AND SO ARE WE.
At KilnFrog, LLC. our mission to be unbiased and look for real word solutions also guides our principles on how we approach our employees, customers, and suppliers. Our mindset on diversity is simple, it’s about embracing everyone. We commit to maintain an inclusive workforce that fully represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. We embrace employees and candidates who share our spirit to make this vision a reality regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, gender identity, ethnicity, or religion.
INDUSTRY FACTS ABOUT KILNFROG, LLC.
- SMWBE (State of Texas/Bexar County) Woman-Owned Business
- DUNS: 024981360
- NAISC Code: 333994 / 332811
- SIC Code: 35590600
A FEW QUESTIONS WE'VE BEEN ASKED OVER THE YEARS....
Why do you carry multiple brands of kilns?
CUSTOMER FOCUS! Just like all people don't have the same size feet, all customers don't have the same kiln needs. Potters don't need the same kilns as knife makers, jewelers, scientists, and glass makers. Each kiln company configures their kilns differently and offers different models, etc. It's all about choices! We want to match the right customer with the right kiln regardless of the manufacturer. This means being loyal to our customers needs, not to our vendors.
Why do you carry the brands that you do? SERVICE FOCUS!
The brands we carry have all committed to a partnership of servicing the customer with KilnFrog. We have established a long-term relationship of trust with them to honor our commitment to service and customer satisfaction. That means if you're not happy, then neither are we. We all work together to make sure the customer is happy in the end. We're proud to represent them as brand partners.