Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Model:||Paragon Ovation 10|
|Dimensions Inside:||41" (width) x 22.5" (depth) x 11.5" (height) *
|Dimensions Outside:||57" (width) x 39" (depth) x 38.5" (height) *
|Shelf Size:||21” x 38” x 5/8” - NOT INCLUDED|
|Elements:||Top and Side Element|
|Max Temp:||Fires to 1700° F|
|Shipping Weight:||452# (Motor Freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Sentinel SmartTouch Controller
- 3”-thick firebricks in the walls
- Heating elements in top-mounted in pinless grooves
- Heating elements in the lower sidewalls
- ¼” heavy-duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- Lock-in lid support
- Louvered switch box, heavy-duty wiring
- Two front tapered peepholes with plugs for a wide view
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (The manufacturer's warranty as well as the optional add-on Extended Warranty Protection Plan do not cover a service contractor to provide in-home kiln repairs.)
- * Width refers to the side to side measurement, depth to the front to back measurement, and height to the bottom to top measurement of the kiln.
OPTIONAL Tall Heavy Duty Rolling Stand, 24” Square x 18” High
A deluxe, rock-solid kiln stand with locking casters, is now an option. STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Please check the options box if you would like a stand included with your kiln order. You will enjoy the convenience of effortlessly moving the kiln out of the way when not in use. The stand is rock solid. It fits together with interlocking components that assemble with one size of bolt. (Ships unassembled.)
The 18” tall stand raises the kiln to a convenient height for loading and unloading. Should you need a vent, merely slide the collection cup of an Orton vent into a mounting bracket on the top of the stand
The Ovation 10 will inspire you to make glass. It is rugged, reliable, and designed to last. Enjoy fusing, slumping, pate de verre, and painting in this large production kiln. If you have been firing a smaller kiln, you will be amazed at the space inside the Ovation 10. Fire several large projects such as bowls or platters in one load.
Dual spring-assisted lid supports transfer the weight of the lid to a massive hinge assembly on the back of the kiln. This reduces the stress on the kiln wall to give your kiln the long life that Paragon kilns are famous for.
The Ovation 10 lid elements use an element groove that eliminates element pins. The element coils are wider than the groove opening, so the elements stay in place without pins. The sidewall element coils are protected in dropped, recessed grooves.
Paragon Ovation 10
I absolutely love this kiln and highly recommend it for anyone needing room to fuse multiple items in one firing.