|Model:||Evenheat RM II 810|
|Inside Dim:||11.25" diameter x 9" deep|
|Outside Dim:||22.5" (length) x 16.25" (width) x 22" (height)|
|Shelf Size:||10.25" Shelf - NOT INCLUDED|
|Max Temp:||2200° F|
|Ship Wt:||62# (freight)|
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous US!
- Set-Pro 3-Key Controller w/ Express Mode
- 2-1/2" Brick Construction
- Swing View Adjustable Control (RM and Tap Controllers)
- Wide Lid Handle
- Full Stainless Jacket
- Corner Mounting Technique
- Properly Sized Stands
- Lid Security Bar
- Swing Away Peephole Cover
- 2 Position Lid Vent
- Responsive Thermocouples
- Excellent Temperature Distribution
*** This kiln is 120v but, requires a 5-20R DEDICATED CIRCUIT. Learn more about dedicated circuits HERE! ***
The RM II 810 is designed for china painting and all clays up to 2200°F (1204°C), cone 5-1/2. Its small size and 120V operation make it perfect for the casual and private studio.
The RM II 810 is automatically controlled with our TAP Touchscreen, Genesis Touchscreen, Set-Pro or Rampmaster II programmable controls. Each is designed for easy programming and excellent firing results. Order yours with our Quiet Drive Solid State output option for tight temperature control and longer element life.